Electronic Lock EVO
- Free choice of handle, based on the hotel design
- Minimum visual impact: electronics and battery inside the door
- Opening via RFID card, Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi/OnLine
Design technology and innovation converge in EVO to provide an electronic hotel lock of high-performance.
EVO electronic lock incorporates an innovative access control technology, developed by OMNITEC, which allows hotels to implement an unprecedented level of security and control.
- System of opening with Smartphone via Bluetooth and MIFARE proximity card.
- Option to open and manage online by installing gateways.
- Electronics integrated into the door, without antennas or external connectors exposed to undesired tampering.
- Closing option with a latch and privacy activated by a knob or a reverse turn of the handle:
- Hotel mode: Closed only from inside the room, using a knob or by reverse turning the handle.
- ARO (Apartment-Residence-Office) mode: Lets you close the latch and activate privacy from either side of the door by reverse turning the handle.
- Guaranteed operation in the most adverse climatological environments. Stainless steel AISI 304 manufactured.
- IP 56 Certified.
- Visual and acoustic indicators to facilitate their use by disabled persons, as well as for additional functionalities such as low battery warnings to personnel, privacy indicator, etc.
- Mortise with silent latch, anti-card device and anti-panic function.
- Single mortise lock for doors opening in either direction.
- Hidden mechanical cylinder, for auditable emergency openings.
- Single app for administrator, hotel staff and guests. UpKey allows different functionalities according to the registered user profile.
- The guest is automatically logged into the app via a link created by the hotel which the guest receives in an email.
- Customised app option and integration with third parties.