Electronic Lock OS SLIM
- Only 38 mm width
- Construction in stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 316 and in black PVD (Phase Vapour Deposition)
- Hidden mechanical cylinder
- Fit In version (adapting to an existing mortise lock)
- Opening via RFID card, Bluetooth, NFC, WiFi/OnLine
The OS SLIM electronic lock stands out for its slim design with narrow escutcheons that give the door and the room a plus of style and elegance.
Its high technological level combined with the opening via Bluetooth, MiFare proximity card and remotely online, through Gateway, make OS SLIM one of the models with the greatest projection in the hotel sector.
- Electronic lock opening via Bluetooth and MiFare proximity.
- Option to open and manage online by installing Gateways.
- Escutcheon with adaptable handle, for doors of left or right opening.
- PVD (Phase Vapour Deposition) lacquered colors, with greater resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Guaranteed operation in the most adverse climatological environments. Stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316 manufactured.
- Electromechanical privacy function with exterior visual indicator to prevent entries of unauthorized persons.
- Hidden mechanical cylinder, for auditable emergency openings, and micro USB type C connector for power in case of depleted batteries. Both hidden and protected with a rubber cap.
- Visual and acoustic indicators to facilitate their use by disabled persons, as well as for additional functionalities such as low battery warnings to personnel, privacy indicator, etc..
- Single app for administrator, hotel staff and guests. UpKey allows different functionalities according to the registered user profile.
- The guest is automatically logged into the app via a link created by the hotel, which the guest receives in an email.
- Customised app option and integration with third parties.
- Operates with 4 standard AA batteries.
OSSLIM Lock can be managed online in the OSAccess software, by installing Gateways